Senior Account Manager (Remote)
United States /
Growth – Account Management /
Hyperproof is searching for a Senior Account Manager with the potential to become the leader of this area as we scale. The Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to named customers, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Strategic Account Manager reports to the Chief Revenue Officer of Hyperproof.
You have a passion for winning growing business via our strategic customers and making an impact as an early member of a high-growth startup. You inspire others around you, work well across departments, and collaborate with team members of varied experiences.
In addition, you thrive in ambiguous situations and can construct a logical path forward without material oversight. You’re a constant learner, you’re curious and creative, and you enjoy problem-solving, whether that is tactics to increase deal velocity or ways to challenge clients to help them achieve their business goals.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Perform deep discovery to learn business goals, identify process gaps, and uncover challenges that may unlock value to your clients.
- Synthesize findings into clear, concise value propositions for executives to easily understand the ROI and time-to-value of implementing our solutions.
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Hyperproof’s technologies.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals, and provide accurate forecasts for each respective period by clearly quantifying opportunity size and likelihood in Salesforce.
- Build and manage joint action plans so you, your clients, and Hyperproof’s leadership team is well aligned on mutual outcome, expected deliverables and timelines.
- Experience – 4+ years of consistently exceeding annual sales quotas in the Commercial or Enterprise market segments, preferably selling into B2B SaaS organizations.
- Customer obsession – history of going above and beyond expectations, building tight relationships with your customers and above all acting with integrity and transparency to represent Hyperproof.
- Executive presence – clear demonstration of business acumen, with a high degree of comfort presenting to and challenging C Suite executives. Every interaction with you is an exchange of value, an opportunity to learn and to share what you’ve learned.
- Passion – through a variety of sources you stay at the forefront of cloud technologies and always search for ways to improve, challenge the status quo and change the world.
- Quick Learner – you have a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain relevant information pertaining to cybersecurity threats, regulatory updates, evolving risks, emerging technologies and Hyperproof’s competitive landscape.
- Competitive – you’re a proven winner across domains and have the drive and energy to outwork and outmaneuver your competitors. You rarely lose, but when you do it motivates you to learn why and build strategies to avoid losing in the future.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills – someone who naturally takes charge of meetings and drives issues to closure. You command resources internally and externally, ensuring projects are successfully completed on time and they exceed expectations.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to build alignment and clarity across both technical and non-technical audiences, and during contract negotiations you can work with procurement and legal teams to understand and clearly convey contract terms.
- Winning as a team selling – enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed. Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management. Works closely with Customer Success to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- College Degree – four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in governance, risk, compliance or cybersecurity industries.
- Advanced business degree (MBA) or compliance/infosec certification.
- Experience within a high-growth technology company.
- Familiarity with our tech stack: Salesforce, Outreach, G-Suite, Chorus, Highspot, Quala, Zoom
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Enter @Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.