Manager, Demand Generation
New York, NY
At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
HyperScience is looking for an experienced, passionate marketing professional to help drive brand awareness and adoption for our cutting-edge, machine learning solution. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to help drive our continued Quarter-over-Quarter growth. You are an expert at lead nurturing, at designing and delivering web demand generation programs, and you will work closely with our sales team to on tactics and strategies to generate a steady, and growing stream of leads each and every month.
This is a full-time position located at HyperScience HQ in New York City.
- Own the overall demand generation plan for HyperScience - developing as strategy for how to get the right people interacting with HyperScience - on our website, via email nurture campaigns, by content development and release strategies (supported by our content team)
- Work closely with the Sales organization to develop a plan that supports Sales targets
- Be accountable for quarterly and monthly MQL and SQL targets
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs, leveraging Marketo and other internal tools
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (online, print, events); Quickly adjust and evolve plans based on results and on the changing needs of the business
- Collaborate across the organization: Sales, Deployments, Product, Design, to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive prospect engagement; Partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Create a framework to address ad hoc requests based on unplanned Sales opportunities and business development needs, as well as real-time event-based communication needs
- Provide sales enablement support as needed, including competitive analysis, pitch deck development, core messaging, etc.
- 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS or enterprise technology marketing at a startup or early-stage, fast-growth company
- Proven experience developing, executing, and measuring lead generation programs for B2B audiences
- Able to prioritize competing projects, deliver on outcomes, and communicate progress regularly
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Leverage marketing analytics to measure pipeline, revenue attribution, and lead generation
- Agile, flexible, and able to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity to drive Sales
- Experience with ABM (Account Based Marketing) and with managing Sales Development or Business Development (SDR/BDR) teams, a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.