Enterprise Account Executive
New York, NY
At HyperScience, we use machine learning to automate data entry work for large organizations so that they can serve their end-users better, cheaper, and faster. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims etc -- today these have to be reviewed manually. We’re on a mission to change that. With deep experience in building machine learning backed products that deliver real value in the enterprise, we are leveraging the latest advances in deep learning technology to finally automate many of these manual processes.
Our product is already deployed and delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance -- we are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and scale our product to many more customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving new business by partnering with executives at large companies to transform how they work. You should be excited by the challenges of learning a new, technical product, bringing an innovative product to market, and driving real improvement in our customers' operations through our software. You will be responsible for driving sales in global marquee accounts, closing net new logos and building long term relationships with these accounts.
- Develop new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting across top Global 2000 accounts.
- Generate ideas for new use cases for our product as you engage prospects
- Manage complex sales cycles to close net new logos
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Own the entire sales cycle: from lead generation to contract-signing and beyond.
- Work with Customer Success team to identify and win upsell opportunities.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts.
- Participate in continuous improvement of the HyperScience Sales Process.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to leverage subject matter expertise and tactical help in order to drive opportunities to close.
- Develop and execute an account plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Demonstrated track record of top tier performance in previous roles
- Enterprise software experience preferred
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues, experience closing 6- and 7-figure deals is a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
- HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.