Enterprise Account Executive - NYC
New York City, NY
At Hyperscience we develop and deliver intelligent solutions to automate manual document processing for global financial services, insurance, healthcare, and government organizations. Founded in 2014, our solution extracts handwritten, cursive and printed typed text at better-than-human levels of accuracy and automation that get better over time. By streamlining operations and reducing the costs associated with data entry, we enable some of the world’s largest companies to improve customer service and drive new business opportunities.
With more than $50 million raised to date, we’re growing quickly and looking for individuals to join our team and make a difference in our organization and for our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving new business by partnering with executives at large companies to transform how they work. You should be excited by the challenges of learning a new, technical product, bringing an innovative product to market, and driving real improvement in our customers' operations through our software. You will be responsible for driving sales in global marquee accounts, closing net new logos and building long term relationships with these accounts.
- Develop new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting across top Global 2000 accounts.
- Generate ideas for new use cases for our product as you engage prospects
- Manage complex sales cycles to close net new logos
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Own the entire sales cycle: from lead generation to contract-signing and beyond.
- Work with Customer Success team to identify and win upsell opportunities.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts.
- Participate in continuous improvement of the HyperScience Sales Process.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to leverage subject matter expertise and tactical help in order to drive opportunities to close.
- Develop and execute an account plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Demonstrated track record of top tier performance in previous roles
- Enterprise software experience preferred
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues, experience closing 6- and 7-figure deals is a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.