New York, NY
At HyperScience we bring AI to the enterprise. Our products help enterprises and government institutions function by automating certain kinds of office work and reducing bureaucratic burden both on businesses and their customers. We take a heterogeneous approach to AI, using a blend of what are traditionally considered different fields of ML: deep learning, computer vision, and NLP among others. We believe that AI is destined to be the biggest event in the history of human labor since the Industrial Revolution, and we want to be a part of it.
As we work with more and more customers, we are looking to grow our Deployments team! You will be working directly with large, enterprise organizations to ensure our products are successfully deployed, delivering value to our customers. You will get involved in customer conversations towards the end of the sales process and partner with them to understand both the business context and technical infrastructure options for deploying our AI products. You will then see the deployment through (with the help of the engineering team) to the product being up and running in the customer’s production environment and all relevant users properly trained.
What You'll Achieve:
- Within your first month, you will develop a deep understanding of our products and the different business contexts in which our customers deploy them. You will be the primary point of contact for 1 customer deployment (supported by both engineering and an existing member of the deployments team). You will conduct analyses on the customer’s deployment and use those analyses to help our customers evaluate the success of our products.
- After 60 days, you will be able to answer any question about our products and deployments. You will be driving the deployment forward to ensure that our software is deployed as quickly and seamlessly as possible while involving relevant counterparts from engineering, product, and sales when appropriate. You will draft and deliver presentations to the customer on the deployment process.
- After an entire quarter and beyond, you will be the end-to-end owner of multiple customer relationships post-contract. In the process of working with our customers, you will be standardizing analyses and presentations to further institutionalize our deployment process. You will be training our customers and documenting what we learn from that to serve as feedback for the product team and new training materials.
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- 2+ years of experience at a top-tier consulting or technology company
- Developed project management skills with experience in complex, large-scale projects
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- A high degree of comfort with ambiguity - you’re able to quickly develop hypotheses with limited information
- Self starter able to be let loose on a task with minimal oversight and guidance
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and deployment/operational considerations
- Experience developing or supporting applications in a number of distinct industries/verticals
- This role does not require full-time travel, but inevitably some portion of your time will be spent on-site
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.