Product Manager, System Integration
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
A critical part of Hyperscience’s product’s success is the ability to quickly deploy our product in a variety of on-prem and cloud environments and easily connect to other software systems. Providing a reliable and flexible solution that can quickly and easily be integrated into our clients’ business processes is something we pride ourselves on. As a Product Manager on the Systems Integration team, you will build an acute sense of the needs of some of the key users of our platform: system administrators and developers. You will work closely with our go-to-market teams, our partners, and our clients’ technical teams to understand pain points and deliver innovative solutions. You will create a vision and a strategy for the areas of the product you are responsible for. You will continuously work on increasing the ease-of-use of our platform while you and the rest of the product team deliver features that tackle increasingly more complex business and document processing challenges that our clients face.
This is an exciting time for Hyperscience’s product and business. You will have the opportunity to influence and deliver on a bold vision for transforming the way organizations model and execute their business processes, and there will be many opportunities for growth along the way.
- Product management experience at a tech company.
- Experience in enterprise software development.
- Experience delivering product with local and remote engineering teams.
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with machine learning methods and technologies.
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- A dedicated budget to set your work from home space & monthly reimbursement on recurring expenses
- Monthly budget to cover child care and educational needs/expenses
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- Work from home flexibility
- A great office, with excellent location
- Massages at the office by a professional massage therapist
- Catered lunches, afternoon breakfasts, and a great variety of snacks and drinks
- Auto assistant for your car
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.