DevOps Engineer (Sofia)
At HyperScience we bring AI to the enterprise. Our products help enterprises become more productive, efficient, and competitive by automating various types of office work and reducing bureaucratic burden both on businesses and their customers. We take a heterogeneous approach to AI, using a blend of what are traditionally considered different fields of ML: deep learning, computer vision, and NLP among others. We believe that delivering AI to the enterprise is the key to unlocking new applications of human potential, and we are excited to execute on our plan to do so.
We're looking to hire a DevOps Engineer in Sofia. The people we are looking for are hybrid systems and software engineers who are responsible and take ownership for reliability, automation, and other issues related to 'keeping the lights on.' You are integrated within the core engineering team and we're looking for engineers who want to be a part of developing infrastructure software, maintaining it, and scaling it.
What You'll Achieve:
- You'll ensure reliability, scalability and performance. You will tackle problems relating to critical services and prevent problem recurrence.
- Creating and managing build/deployment pipelines for continuous integration and continuous delivery to improve the quality and availability of business products.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Working with technologies like Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Prometheus and more.
- You love analyzing, monitoring, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- You have extensive knowledge of networking and operating systems (e.g. processes, threads, concurrency).
- You are comfortable using at least one programming language like Python, Go, C++, Java, Ruby, and scripting languages like Shell and Perl.
- You're familiar with algorithms, data structures, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN).
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days PTO
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Catered lunches
- A modern office, with excellent location
- A great variety of snacks and drinks
- Awesome massages at the office
- Sport card, covering various options for sport
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work environment
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.