Software Engineer- DevOps (Sofia)
At HyperScience we create AI-centered enterprise solutions for automating work. Our mission is to empower organizations to become more productive by automating work and unlocking new applications of human potential. Our approach is rooted in solving real business problems with artificial intelligence at the core of our products. We have a strong point of view on what truly ML-powered, next generation enterprise software should be and we apply this understanding on every step of the development process.
Our software engineering team is strong, inspiring and collaborative. We’re looking for talented engineers of all backgrounds who embody the team’s values -- quick learners who can dive into the weeds of meaty technical problems, see the big picture, and take ownership of projects.
We expect that the addition of that role to the team will significantly improve the company’s expertise in three major areas:
- The first one is related to streamlining the Continuous Integration, periodic running of Unit Tests, automated provisioning of the systems during deploy, Monitoring, Reporting and all additional efforts that ensure enterprise-quality development and deployment cycle. That will make you part of every team and project in the company.
- The second area touch bases on your system administration abilities. We’d love to have a smoothly running infrastructure, which means mostly AWS administration. But you’ll also have fun with things like VPN setup and support.
- And the third thing you’ll have to keep a close eye on is security. That involves inventing and enforcing certain security measures, which must be followed by everyone in the company for ensuring that we are on the safe side.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Coding experience, preferably Python.
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems, e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience with Monitoring and Reporting systems, e.g. Telegraf, Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
- VPN, Firewall administration, preferably in Linux environment.
- Very good network protocols and security understanding.
- AWS experience is a nice to have.
- Docker, Vagrant, chroot experience is a nice to have.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days PTO
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Catered lunches
- A modern office, with excellent location
- A great variety of snacks and drinks
- Awesome massages at the office
- Sport card, covering various options for sport
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work environment
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.