Customer Success Operations Analyst
New York City, NY
At HyperScience we develop and deliver intelligent solutions to automate manual document processing for global financial services, insurance, healthcare, and government organizations. Founded in 2014, our solution extracts handwritten, cursive and printed typed text at better-than-human levels of accuracy and automation that get better over time. By streamlining operations and reducing the costs associated with data entry, we enable some of the world’s largest companies to improve customer service and drive new business opportunities.
With more than $50 million raised to date, we’re growing quickly and looking for individuals to join our team and make a difference in our organization and for our customers.
The Customer Success Operations Analyst is curious and passionate about the customer experience, always striving to improve on the current state. You will have an impact on the experience direction of HyperScience by creating and executing analytics that will drive Customer Success design and improvements. Data drives every move you make and you leverage these insights to improve on the end to end experience for all clients.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external business partners
- Conduct analysis’ that helps define the strategy to create a best in class customer experience by increasing satisfaction and loyalty
- Identify metrics and establish mechanisms to track changes in customer experience along each journey.
- Take leadership role on implementation, strategic use and maintenance of key Customer Success systems (i.e. CRM) on behalf of the Customer Success department
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the business success drivers and the competitive marketplace
- Use strong analytical skills to explore, examine and interpret data in various forms
- Working cross-departmentally, build continuous solutions to help assess, measure and monitor impacts of change on customer journeys
- Develop queries to extract, analyze and integrate data across multiple data sources for statistical model development, profiling and reporting
- Evaluate current data collection frameworks and toolsets, and suggest how we can optimize them for gathering the data that will drive your models
- Thrive in a collaborative cross-functional team environment while being data focused
- 3+ years’ experience in statistical analysis, segmentation, predictive modeling and forecasting
- Knowledge of data manipulation concepts and languages such as OLAP, SQL, and CRM research capabilities in tools such as Gainsight, Salesforce, Capterra, a plus
- Advance degree in quantitative field from a reputable institution is a plus
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools (such as Tableau a plus but not necessary
- Ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosisA 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinksBudget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.