At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
As a QA Manager, you’ll work with our engineering, product and deployments teams to ensure high-quality deliveries. You’ll have the freedom to shape the way we devise testing strategies by implementing various processes and implementing automation where possible. Our great candidate also has amazing people management skills and is passionate about coaching and mentoring. This role will be a key factor in shipping high-quality products to our current and future customers.
As a QA Manager You Will Be:
- Responsible for the overall happiness, productivity, retention and career growth of the QA team
- Leading the strategy, creation and execution of both automated and manual test plans and test cases
- Actively working towards removing any ambiguities in the business requirements and support the whole team by providing context and insights.
- Balancing the quality control, risk and value of delivering diverse features from changing business demands
- Leading the QA process and adapt it to respond to new challenges and priorities
Desired Qualities and Experience:
- Collaborator - work with multiple partners across engineering and product to deliver the highest quality product to our customers.
- A trusted subject matter specialist, you are the driver of success in optimizing and building on our current testing processes.
- Has strong experience with regression, integration and performance testing
- Educates others in Engineering and Product on testing and QA methodologies
- Experience with automation frameworks
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Clearly and concisely communicates team performance and ensure visibility of team deliverables across the whole company
- Super strong work ethic, self-motivated, willing and able to do whatever it takes to build a successful and productive team
- Capable of being the driving force for continuous improvement of the whole product development process
- Ability to observe, gather and analyze lots of data / good basis in mathematics
- You’ll work with some of the best software, test and machine learning engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Real work-life balance and 30 days PTO
- A great office, with excellent location
- Massages at the office by a professional massage therapist
- Auto assistant for your car
- Catered lunches and afternoon breakfasts
- A great variety of snacks and drinks (so you’ll need...)
- ...A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Professional development budget
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.