Director, Sales Operations
New York, NY
At HyperScience we bring AI to the enterprise. Our products help enterprises and government institutions function by automating certain kinds of office work and reducing bureaucratic burden both on businesses and their customers. We take a heterogeneous approach to AI, using a blend of what are traditionally considered different fields of ML: deep learning, computer vision, and NLP among others. We believe that AI is destined to be the biggest event in the history of human labor since the Industrial Revolution, and we want to be a part of it.
We're looking for an experienced, metrics-driven Sales Operations Manager to help drive revenue and sales productivity by supporting our growing Sales and Customer Success organization. This individual loves data and can leverage data to devise innovative ways to continually improve our operational efficiency and performance.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Within your first 30 days:
- Learn the HyperScience solution and sales process.
- Lay a rock-solid foundation for simple and scalable long-term operational processes and systems to support revenue growth.
- Ensure strong data quality standard across sales and marketing tools.
- Support immediate and near-term territory planning needs.
- Within your first 60 days:
- Lead execution of key initiatives with cross-functional teams to define KPIs, develop business requirements, set up workflows and implement operational plans.
- Analyze data and present key issues and opportunities to senior leadership.
- Develop and maintain advanced data dashboards to provide insights into the business.
- Drive and encourage sales discipline for accurate, consistent and timely forecast submission based on disciplined use of the sales process and tools.
- Define and implement standards for bookings and pipeline reporting to support the weekly forecast process.
- After your first quarter and beyond:
- Participate in continual improvement of the HyperScience Sales Process.
- Support the sales planning process by providing the necessary data and tools to analyze bookings history and to rebalance territory definitions.
- Provide data and analysis necessary to accurately calculate OTE attainment and other incentive awards for sales reps.
- Define and consolidate performance metrics (quota performance, activity management, pipeline creation and quality, forecast accuracy).
- Analyze quota coverage metrics and identify areas for leadership attention.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- BA/BS from a top university required
- At least 5-7+ years of work experience in Sales Ops, BizOps or Sales Strategy, ideally for a fast-growth Enterprise (SaaS) software company.
- Expertise in managing, architecting, and administering Salesforce, relevant integrations, and other Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success tools.
- Creative thinker comfortable working with ambiguity, genuinely passionate about data and analytics.
- Experience working with data to identify trends and make recommendations.
- Detail-oriented and strong multi-tasker with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort presenting to and interacting with large groups and with senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with dynamic priorities and time pressures.
- Experience modeling compensation and quota structures a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
- HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.