New York City - NY, US Remote /
Customer Experience – Professional Services /
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
The Customer Experience team at Hyperscience acts as the customer’s entrusted advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer. Team members are in charge of preserving our current business, opening doors for additional opportunities, and growing our customers into life-long Hyperscience advocates.
The Implementation Manager owns the full customer implementation process, taking ownership of the customer relationship from post-sales through customer deployment. The Implementation Manager also works closely with customers to scope out additional use cases for adoption. Successful Implementation Managers will be excited by the opportunities of learning a highly technical product, spearheading complex implementation projects, and driving real improvement in customer operations through our software.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Manager, Implementation.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with each customer’s implementation team
- Consult regularly with customers to fully comprehend their needs and actively solve their pain points
- Act as the liaison between customers and Hyperscience during implementation to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, and present customers with new opportunities
- Partner with customer stakeholders to design complex solution architecture and document business needs for custom workflows
- Actively manage and prioritize multiple customers with contending needs and varying processes
- Execute customer-facing training sessions and webinars to provide training and convey product enhancements
- Work closely with the Sales Team and Solution Engineers to scope out implementations and help prospects know the Hyperscience Implementation Methodology
- Become a product expert by engaging with the product, investigating technical concepts, and actively seeking deeper product concept
- Work closely with the Product team to advocate for new feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into product roadmap planning
- 3+ years of hands-on work managing complex projects, including onboarding, training, and multi-team implementations
- High-level curiosity, passion, self-awareness, and integrity
- Self-starter able to take on tasks with minimal oversight and guidance
- Love of learning and an aptitude for absorbing and synthesizing technically complex information
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong project management skills with a comprehension of complex projects involving large multi-layer teams with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Currently, our Implementation Managers do everything 100% remote, but in the future, there may be light travel (10-20% of the week) to on-site customer meetings, pending COVID safety guidelines. Hyperscience works with both US and international customers.
- Top-notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 or parent over the age of 65, for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- $50 internet expense reimbursements
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.