Director of Product Marketing
New York, NY
At HyperScience, we use machine learning to automate data entry work for large organizations so that they can serve their end-users better, cheaper, and faster. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims etc. -- today these have to be reviewed manually. We’re on a mission to change that. With deep experience in building machine learning backed products that deliver real value in the enterprise, we are leveraging the latest advances in deep learning technology to finally automate many of these manual processes.
Our product is already deployed and delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance -- we are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and scale our product to many more customers.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to help drive our continued Quarter-over-Quarter growth. You have experience leading go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution and sales enablement with a data-first mindset. You will be an integral founding member of our marketing team and will build our product marketing function from the ground up.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and is located at HyperScience HQ in New York City.
- Oversee product positioning and messaging
- Create sales and customer success enablement materials
- Liaise between product, marketing and sales teams
Your First 30 Days
- Familiarize yourself with the product, sales process, current customers, target accounts & existing content.
- Map out the competitive landscape and begin to understand our market positioning.
- Take inventory of current collateral and develop a content creation roadmap.
Your First 60 Days
- Develop a stance on product positioning and messaging.
- Create a framework and process to facilitate a feedback loop between product, sales & marketing.
- Produce your first 3 pieces of content.
Your First 90 Days & Beyond
- Build and manage a backlog to prioritize content creation.
- Communicate and train value propositions to customer facing teams.
- Build a marketing framework, methodology and roadmap for product releases and launches.
- Work with customers to develop customer success stories, use cases, etc.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Multiple years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally in a high growth SaaS company.
- Proficient in translating and condensing highly technical product offerings and concepts effectively for a wide variety of audiences in a number of different formats.
- Experience working cross-functionally across sales, product management, and marketing.
- The technical know-how to effectively communicate with product managers and the business acumen to converse with sales.
- Experience interacting directly with customers through various settings (e.g., events, product councils, focus groups, etc).
- Experience launching products and managing the full go-to-market strategy – from tracking effectiveness and using results to make data-informed decisions to product positioning and competitive analysis.
- Ability to position innovative products and tell compelling stories through messaging briefs, marketing collateral and sales enablement content.
- Top notch written, verbal and presentation communication skills with the ability to synthesize complex information into compelling marketing collateral and sales enablement content.
- A high EQ, natural ability to build rapport with many different people quickly; convey expertise with the humility to accept feedback and others’ points of view in a highly collaborative environment.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.