Senior Software Engineer- Frontend (Sofia)
At HyperScience we create AI-centered enterprise solutions for automating work. Our mission is to empower organizations to become more productive by automating work and unlocking new applications of human potential. Our approach is rooted in solving real business problems with artificial intelligence at the core of our products. We have a strong point of view on what truly ML-powered, next generation enterprise software should be and we apply this understanding on every step of the development process.
Our software engineering team is strong, inspiring and collaborative. We’re looking for talented engineers of all backgrounds and experience levels who embody the team’s values -- quick learners who can dive into the weeds of meaty technical problems, see the big picture, and take ownership of projects.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer your focus will be on:
- Implementing the UI of a modern, highly-interactive web application with strong requirements for quality and reliability
- Working in a state-of-the-art technology stack based on ES6, React, Redux
- Working in close cooperation with the design team in search for the most practical approach to developing new pieces of UI
- Taking an active role in discussing and advising backend API decisions
- Working together with DevOps to ensure the frontend is fully covered by the CI/CD processes
- Be actively engaged and prepared to deliver fast in the process of creating proof-of-concept solutions for customers.
- Researching and reasoning about the most suitable approach or technology to solve a particular problem in an elegant, reliable way.
- Daily active communication in English will be an essential part of your work.
- Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven track record of building enterprise-grade systems OR strong GitHub/OSS presence.
- Excellent command of CSS.
- Strong ability to reason about data structures, complexity, and possible engineering approaches to a problem.
- Being able to discuss and defend an engineering approach, but also to fully commit and participate in an alternate approach as part of the team is essential.
- Experience with React is a huge plus, but not required.
- Being familiar with all of these: HTTP, API, REST, JSON, unit test, XSS, CSRF, sync vs. async, promise, immutability, pure function
- Experience with a functional programming language is a plus - we are using functional programming paradigms whenever practical.
- Experience with Python / Django is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days PTO
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Catered lunches
- A modern office, with excellent location
- A great variety of snacks and drinks
- Awesome massages at the office
- Sport card, covering various options for sport
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work environment
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.