New York, NY
At HyperScience we bring AI to the enterprise. Our products help enterprises and government institutions function by automating certain kinds of office work and reducing bureaucratic burden both on businesses and their customers. We take a heterogeneous approach to AI, using a blend of what are traditionally considered different fields of ML: deep learning, computer vision, and NLP among others. We believe that AI is destined to be the biggest event in the history of human labor since the Industrial Revolution, and we want to be a part of it.
You would take a lead role in defining, establishing, and executing product strategy by working with various organizations within the company. The ideal candidate will combine a deep knowledge and experience of the relevant industries with a passion for driving the creation of innovative and visionary products. Candidates will have substantial experience in defining, leading, and managing new product development from concept to launch, with product leadership across all functional departments of the company.
What You'll Achieve:
- Within the first 30 days:
- You will begin to formulate a roadmap for the next few quarters and work with team leads on product requirement documents.
- Define and analyze KPIs that inform the success of products.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of a new product launch for HyperScience.
- Within the first 60 days:
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers as well as alignment from business functions.
- You will be able to answer any question about our product efforts. You will be the go-to person for deployments, sales and product for all things related to product performance, accuracy, and future product feature requests.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements.
- Within your first quarter and beyond:
- You will be the end-to-end owner of a set of product feature efforts.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining success metrics as well as reporting them to the broader product and engineering teams.
- You will begin to implement new product feature sets and use different approaches to increase performance.
Desired Experience and Qualities:
- 3+ years product management experience at a tech company.
- Experience delivering product with local and remote engineering teams.
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with machine learning methods and technologies.
- Experience in enterprise software development.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
- HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.