New York, NY
Our mission is to help our clients run their businesses more efficiently and effectively by introducing our artificial intelligence solutions into their tech stacks. We believe AI is destined to be the biggest event in the history of human labor since the industrial revolution. Every industry and every company will be transformed by this event -- those that work with us are at the frontier of this transformation.
Our work will replace many human in low-, medium-, and high-skilled jobs, wherever machines can do the job better, faster and cheaper. We focus on serving Fortune 500 companies that face big, difficult problems -- problems that require a complex mix of what traditionally have been somewhat disparate branches of machine learning, such as natural language processing or computer vision. To that end, HyperScience is a general purpose AI company.
Help attract talent to a company you can be proud to work at! Be one of the first People hires at a fast growing AI start-up -- the role will start focused on recruiting but we'd expect it to evolve to all parts of People management. Tailor and execute an end-to-end recruiting process for widely different positions, using all necessary tools and tricks.
Tactically, we recruit full-cycle, so we expect you to do everything: strategize with the team, define jobs and specs, source effectively (e.g. posting, referrals, events), run smooth and predictive assessment processes, negotiate and close.
There are plenty of important questions for how to best build this team and open doors for you to weigh in and shape our vision, as well as the way we do things.
- Build our teams (and, thus, the company!)
- Full lifecycle recruiting across all technical and business openings
- Work closely with hiring managers to meet our technical hiring goals and expectations
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, implement, and manage short-term and long-term recruiting strategies
- Own the candidate experience with applicants, candidates, and internal stakeholders
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies
- Lead diversity and retention initiatives
- Manage agencies to optimize costs and hiring outcomes
- Manage social media accounts for employer brand development
- Manage and coordinate external company events
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier institution
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth technology or startup environment
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills
- Experience working with and navigating applicant tracking systems
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and tools
Candidates should have a strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment. We want people to join our team who are generally excited about the problems we're solving and who want to join a growing team with responsibilities that have real potential to expand quickly and dramatically over time.
HyperScience offers full health and dental benefits, 401k, a great office constantly stocked with snacks and drinks, lunch daily and any other great perks you can come up with once you join the team. HyperScience is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.