New York, NY
At HyperScience, we use machine learning to automate data entry work for large organizations so that they can serve their end-users better, cheaper, and faster. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims etc -- today these have to be reviewed manually. We’re on a mission to change that. With deep experience in building machine learning backed products that deliver real value in the enterprise, we are leveraging the latest advances in deep learning technology to finally automate many of these manual processes.
Our product is already deployed and delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance -- we are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and scale our product to many more customers.
HyperScience is searching for our first Brand Designer to shape and define our brand narrative and visual identity. We know you have a strong visual design eye and are passionate about typography, layout, and color. You are a driven, self-motivated visual storyteller. Here, you will be principally responsible for developing a visual language that is unique to HyperScience. You’ll work across many different channels, supporting marketing initiatives, product launches, and events. Marketing, sales, and product will be your primary collaboration partners. And, with the support of the HyperScience team behind you, you’ll experiment to find the most clean, clear, and compelling ways to tell the HyperScience story.
- Concept, design, and execute a range of brand assets for our website, emails, display ads, print, events, and more
- Work closely with design and marketing to evolve and refine the HyperScience identity across various channels
- Design and maintain a well-designed library that helps the marketing and sales team to scale and push the business forward quickly
- Collaborate with other designers to give and receive thoughtful feedback
- +3 years experience in brand design or communication design
- An exceptional portfolio of brand identity, illustrations, type design, print, & motion
- Strong typography & layout skills
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, & After Effects
- Sharp, polished style with an eye for detail
- Comfortable collaborating across teams (e.g. sales, marketing, product, engineering)
- Visual, narrative-driven design
- Self-motivated & an avid learner