Product Manager- Machine Learning
New York, NY
At HyperScience we bring AI to the enterprise. Our products help enterprises and government institutions function by automating certain kinds of office work and reducing bureaucratic burden both on businesses and their customers. We take a heterogeneous approach to AI, using a blend of what are traditionally considered different fields of ML: deep learning, computer vision, and NLP among others. We believe that AI is destined to be the biggest event in the history of human labor since the Industrial Revolution, and we want to be a part of it.
As we continue to build machine learning for office work, we're looking to grow our Product Management team to face new challenges in the space. You will be working directly with our world-class machine learning engineers in NYC and Sofia, to improve and build upon our products. While we're currently working on data extraction, our ambitions and goals are much larger and the Machine Learning team will play a key role in achieving the next wave of success for HyperScience. We see this role growing as we introduce new products and functionality to the market over time.
What You'll Achieve:
- Within your first month, you will work with our Machine Learning team to understand how the we use data to train and evaluate models. You will begin to formulate a roadmap for the next few quarters and work with team leads on product requirement documents.
- After 60 days, you will be able to answer any question about our ML efforts. You will be the go-to person for deployments, sales and product for all things related to ML performance, accuracy metrics, and future product feature requests.
- After an entire quarter and beyond, you will be the end-to-end owner of all ML efforts. You will be responsible for building and maintaining success metrics as well as reporting them to the broader product and engineering teams. You will begin to implement new product feature sets and use different ML approaches to increase performance.
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- 3+ years in a product management role at a tech company
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong product sense and deep understanding of what makes products effective
- A high degree of comfort with ambiguity - you’re able to quickly develop hypotheses with limited information
- Self-motivated and willing to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a highly analytical or quantitative role preferred
- Familiarity with machine learning methods and technologies
- Experience in enterprise software development
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.