Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations & Enablement
New York City - NY, US Remote /
People – Recruiting /
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
The Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations & Enablement, will help our Global Talent Acquisition team improve its programs and services while increasing operations efficiency, mapping and improving core recruiting processes, supporting PM best practices, and improving the effectiveness of all recruiting program efforts.
As a part of the Global Talent Acquisition team, the Recruiting Operations & Enablement team is responsible for supporting recruiting efforts: referral programs and events, offers and contracts compliance, interview scheduling, data analytics, and reporting, recruiting training, ATS administration, and process management.
- Manage, support, coach, and develop a small team of Candidate Experience Coordinators, ensuring the team delivers a world-class candidate experience.
- Support all operations and programs as a subject matter expert in recruiting and talent acquisition operations.
- Direct the development of and adoption of relevant recruitment metrics, create recruiting reports, and inform business decisions. Identify, monitor, and regularly report key metrics (including KPIs and ROI) across all recruiting programs and operations, use data to analyze and optimize recruitment processes, and identify new tools and technology to improve operations.
- Design, implement and maintain scalable processes, tools, and systems necessary to support the recruiting function globally.
- Work with functional leads on the team to improve quality of hire, support ATS/CRM improvements, adapt and integrate new tools, drive recruiting's commitment to data integrity and consistency.
- Map, document, and train the global recruiting team on recruiting processes, tools, systems that will ultimately improve the quality of hires and increase the diversity of talent and objectivity in hiring.
- Own change management, stakeholder management, and communication activities for the Ops team to ensure consistency, high-quality deliverables, and ensure successful, positive adoption of changes. Be able to create and lead training as needed to ensure successful adoption of change initiatives.
- 7+ years of experience in a Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Operations environment with in-depth knowledge of Recruiting compliance, tools, systems, and processes.
- Clear people management skills in; coaching, growing, and developing team capability with a strong commitment to helping support career aspirations. Being able to balance hands-on support with strategic direction is key.
- Applying hands-on experience and knowledge of recruiting, staffing, and talent acquisition to ensure projects, integrated solutions, change management, and communications successfully land with recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, and partners.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization, ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal, exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work with technical partners related to ATS integrations, data reporting, and an understanding of how to apply data to drive effective decision-making.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 or parent over the age of 65, for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.