Sales Development Representative
New York, NY
At HyperScience we bring AI to the enterprise. Our products help enterprises and government institutions function by automating certain kinds of office work and reducing bureaucratic burden both on businesses and their customers. We take a heterogeneous approach to AI, using a blend of what are traditionally considered different fields of ML: deep learning, computer vision, and NLP among others. We believe that AI is destined to be the biggest event in the history of human labor since the Industrial Revolution, and we want to be a part of it.
We are looking for a driven and tenacious Sales Development Representative to be a key member of our Enterprise Sales team. As a HyperScience Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating opportunities to support the overall growth of the business. HyperScience is dedicated to providing ongoing one-on-one personal training and coaching, to help you develop core skills in all aspects of enterprise technology sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and solution-selling fundamentals.
What You'll Achieve:
- Within your first 30 days:
- Learn the HyperScience solution and sales process
- Understand how to run an efficient and productive qualifying call
- Hone key sales scripts and email messaging templates
- Within your first 60 days:
- Develop expertise in using sales development software tools and technologies
- Become a research and prospecting machine with daily phone and email outreach to key accounts
- Generate qualified opportunities for the enterprise sales team to convert and close
- After your first quarter and beyond:
- Consistently exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline goals for inbound/outbound qualified leads.
- Develop, present, and implement plans for acquiring new business and market traction
- Represent HyperScience at industry events and trade-shows
Desired Experience and Qualities:
- BA/BS from a top university required
- Demonstrated success in an intense and fast-paced work environment
- Ability to write persuasively and to communicate confidently with business executives at all levels
- Natural ability to influence others and to create a sense of urgency
- Strong interest in helping companies adopt Enterprise technologies, particularly AI and Machine Learning
- Self-starter, adaptable, with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Thick skin, a sense of humor, and optimistic attitude
- Previous Enterprise Sales Development experience
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Prior experience working in Banking, Insurance, Consulting, Healthcare, Government/Military
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
- HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.