Director of Marketing
New York, NY
At HyperScience we bring AI to the enterprise. Our products help enterprises become more productive, efficient, and competitive by automating various types of office work and reducing bureaucratic burden both on businesses and their customers. We take a heterogeneous approach to AI, using a blend of what are traditionally considered different fields of Machine Learning: deep learning, computer vision, and NLP, among others, to deliver a uniquely valuable solution for our customers. We believe that delivering AI to the enterprise is the key to unlocking new applications of human potential, and we are building an exceptional team to execute on that vision.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to help drive our continued Quarter-over-Quarter growth. You are an expert at lead nurturing, at designing and delivering web demand generation programs, and you will work closely with our sales team to on tactics and strategies to generate a steady, and growing stream of leads each and every month.
This is a full-time position reporting to the VP of Sales and is located at HyperScience HQ in New York City.
- Own the overall marketing plan for HyperScience; Work closely with the Sales organization to develop a plan that support Sales targets; Be accountable for quarterly and monthly MQL and SQL targets
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (online, print, events); Quickly adjust and evolve plans based on results and on the changing needs of the business
- Collaborate across the organization: Sales, Deployments, Product, Design, to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive prospect engagement; Partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Create a framework to address ad hoc requests based on unplanned Sales opportunities and business development needs, as well as real-time event-based communication needs
- Provide sales enablement support as needed, including competitive analysis, pitch deck development, core messaging, etc.
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS or enterprise technology marketing at a startup or early-stage, fast-growth company.
- Proven experience developing, executing, and measuring lead generation programs for B2B audiences.
- Able to prioritize competing projects, deliver on outcomes, and communicate progress regularly.
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce and Marketo.
- Strong writing and editing skills; detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Agile, flexible, and able to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity to drive Sales
- Experience with ABM (Account Based Marketing) and with managing Sales Development or Business Development (SDR/BDR) teams, a plus
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.