Machine Learning Engineer
New York City - NY, Remote /
Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 150 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
We are focusing on understanding document images and extracting structured data. This naturally leads us to solve a number of problems in machine perception and natural language understanding. ML is at the core of what we do. We turn ML lab experiments into enterprise-ready AI solutions - and we’re looking for continuous learners to work on these efforts. This is an opportunity to work on the full lifecycle of an ML solution - you will research cutting edge techniques, implement them in a fast-growth AI startup environment, and ensure thеy are integrated in a reliable and scalable way to bring real value to customers. Furthermore, you’ll provide opportunities for these models to be automatically retrained and get smarter over time!
- Following AI/ML research. and apply it to create technologies for automating cumbersome business work like data entry.
- Bringing algorithms and models research into practice.
- Helping integrate the state of the art into HyperScience’s products.
- Owning ML models end-to-end, from collecting training data to deploying in production.
- Responsible for the quality and ongoing evaluation of the ML models.
- Working closely with the application teams to successfully integrate models into our product.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build common tools for accelerating ML research internally.
- Solid understanding of Math and CS fundamentals
- Strong analytical skillsKnowledge of modern ML/DL technologies (experience applying ML to real-world projects is a plus)
- Experience in Computer Vision or NLP is a plus.
- Able to perform applied research projects and bring them to production.
- Experience with one or more general purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality code is an advantage.
- Team player with strong communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.