New York City, NY /
About the Company
Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 140 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
As Executive Assistant to the CEO and COO, you will be instrumental in delivering excellent organization and structure to these executives and the broader team. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, you will use your superb communication and administrative skills to strategically support the CEO and COO with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels.
This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the CEO and COO with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executives internally across all lines of business. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with organizational goals.
- Manage all aspects of scheduling for the CEO and COO, including organizing meetings, conferences and external events (e.g. catering and transportation needs).
- Produce high-quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization and externally.
- Handle day-to-day activities independently, and proactively resolve, and communicate updates on, any issues or delays.
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc projects in collaboration with the Chief of Staff.
- Arrange and coordinate complex domestic and international travel plans.
- Expense Management: Process invoices and T&E expense claims for the CEO and COO, ensuring all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines.
- At least three years of experience as an executive assistant in a fast-paced environment, such as a start-up or professional services firm.
- Expert in using Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides), and the ability to learn new systems and working methods quickly.
- A track record of effective collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders and a team-oriented mindset.
- Ability to function with a high-degree of autonomy with minimal direction.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Strong, confident and exacting written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently.
- Organized and systematic, with an obsessive focus on details, quality, and follow-up.
- Flexibility to work outside of traditional office hours as needs arise.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.