Utah, United States
Marketing – Marketing /
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
We are searching for a creative and inspirational marketing designer who will be a key partner to our executive team. The ideal candidate will have experience working on a wide variety of brand and marketing campaign initiatives. We are looking for someone senior enough to possibly lead a team in the future, but currently works in a very hands-on way to execute the brand vision of our CEO and CMO. This is the ideal role for the right designer to work strategically with senior leaders in defining and executing initiatives for our next phase of evolution.
- Lead all marketing design efforts as the directly responsible individual for brand evolution, website design, external landing page testing, digital marketing assets (display ads, social media content, blog and newsletter posts, etc)
- Evolve our brand standards and design systems, recognizing there is always room for improvement (but also knowing where to prioritize your time). We have new branding and this is a chance to take this to the next level
- Analyze your work’s performance - in partnership with the internal team - and continually test various evolutions, recognizing that customer response is the best gauge of a successful output
- Partner with our product lead and product designer to ensure our marketing design and product design are consistent. The customer should believe both were done by the same person
- Confidently lead projects from concept through execution, QA, and iteration. You know when to have complete ownership over a task and when to ask for feedback/help
- Source, interview, and manage external agencies, consultants, and advisors for work you either can’t do, or are better off not doing. You recognize when to roll up your sleeves, as well as when outside help is our best option.
- Experience: You’ve spent the last 7+ years building brands, evolving website design and growing companies as a marketing designer
- Expertise: You are the subject matter expert on marketing design, not to mention design tools
- Communication Skills: Strong communicator. We don’t expect you to be a copywriter, but you understand the power of great design to bring words to life. You will work on social posts and company marketing campaigns, so would have a good eye for how words and design can convey a powerful story
- Confidence: Ability to move concepts forward with little direction + strong enough faith in your work to stand by it in a design review. You should also have the ability to take on feedback and respectively share your honest perspective, always thinking about what’s best for the Hyperscience brandHumility: Willingness to take feedback openly and positively. Your confidence is not arrogance
- Connections: We don’t expect you to do everything (animation, illustration, motion design, etc). However, we do expect you to know where to find those experts with little outside help from the team
- Portfolio: We’d love to see your portfolio. It should showcase strong design fundamentals, familiarity with design systems, and killer projects…ranging from brand development to website examples to marketing assets. Please include at least 5 projects.
The target base compensation range for this role: $141,000 - $170,000. Actual compensation will be dependent upon the individuals skills, experience, qualifications, geographical location, and our business needs and objectives. Our overall compensation packages include base salary, equity and the benefits and perks listed below. Our Talent Acquisition team will speak more about our Total Rewards philosophy and approach during the hiring process.
- Top-notch healthcare for you and your family
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Flexible PTO with the approval of your manager
- 12 weeks of parental leave and an additional 4 weeks for birthing parents
- Stock options
- Wellness reimbursements for qualified expenses
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.