Director of Content Marketing
New York, NY
At HyperScience, we use machine learning to automate data entry work for large organizations so that they can serve their end-users better, cheaper, and faster. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims etc. -- today these have to be reviewed manually. We’re on a mission to change that. With deep experience in building machine learning backed products that deliver real value in the enterprise, we are leveraging the latest advances in deep learning technology to finally automate many of these manual processes.
Our product is already deployed and delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance -- we are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and scale our product to many more customers.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to help drive our continued Quarter-over-Quarter growth. You are a content aficionado with experience in content strategy, creation, measurement and optimization. You will be an integral founding member of our marketing team and will develop best in class, award winning content.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and is located at HyperScience HQ in New York City.
- Create, edit, and manage the production of content that is consistent with the organization’s brand, style, and tone to be used across multiple channels and in various formats.
- Set and manage a 90-day content calendar that outlines the specific materials that we will publish across all channels.
- Work with product marketing and sales to develop sales enablement materials to be used throughout the entire sales process – from prospecting to on-boarding.
- Manage external content creators, editors, data analysts, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Create a content marketing measurement and optimization program that will inform the effectiveness of initiatives and strategies.
- Create standard operating procedures for the planning, execution, optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization’s content at scale.
- Manage our social media presence, including building and executing our social strategy.
- Identify ways to continuously innovate, whether that be through new formats or executions, or through new market or audience opportunities.
Desired Skills / Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B content marketing, ideally at a SaaS company.
- Self-starter who combines a high level of creativity and initiative with strong organizational skills.
- A proven track record of successfully managing projects from ideation to execution.
- Exceptional communicator with a proven ability to translate complex concepts into easily digestible and compelling content.
- Strong knowledge of search and social best practices, with a solid understanding of which content and approaches work best in which channel and why.
- The ability to create content within and troubleshoot issues in WordPress.
- Make data-informed decisions to adjust strategy through the use of Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Ability to develop resolutions to complex problems through the use of creativity, data insights, and collaboration.
- Experience managing external resources to produce content on time and within budget.
- A high EQ, natural ability to build rapport with many different people quickly; convey expertise with the humility to accept feedback and others’ points of view in a highly collaborative environment.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.