Senior Strategy and Operations Manager
Operations Team /
HyperSpectral.ai is developing technology to make the Invisible Instantly Visible. As a HealthTech company we are creating a new speed category for identifying microparticles and pathogens affecting human health. Our tech combines "flash" data capture, AI and Analytics on an end-to-end platform.
Why is this work important? We are in the final stages of development of a COVID-19 screening test that can provide accurate results in 30 seconds. This is exciting because the application for this technology goes far beyond COVID-19 -- think other pathogens, toxins, allergens and nutrition. All on our roadmap.
The Strategy and Operations Manager is a critical role at an important time for HyperSpectral. The role is two parts: an internal strategy consultant who moves from initiative to initiative in different functional areas and an operational role to support the COO, CTO and the CEO.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Development
- Business Strategy
- Regulatory Status
- Business/Channel/Partnership Development
- Research and Analysis
- Business Operations
- Creation of prepared materials, content, and proposals
- Support multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- Provide input into the broader strategy
- Ability to work collaboratively and with integrity; embody a corporate standard of active, capable and professional engagement with the assigned role.
- Detail-oriented multi-tasker who is able to prioritize workload and time effectively
- Ability to influence cross-functionally without direct authority and to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Strong business acumen and project management experience with established communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and pragmatic approach to operational and team matters
- Collaborative approach to matrixed structure across multiple disciplines, groups and locations.
- Experience in making data driven decisions and strong financial modeling expertise
- Excellent written, verbal, and technical communications skills
- Excels in a fast-paced startup environment and able to adapt quickly to changing business needs
- A big plus: Experience at a strategy consulting firm and/or working across multiple functions at a fast growing company
- Another big plus: Familiarity with the medtech and/or healthtech industries and understanding of big data, data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision care plans for employees and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Generous time-off and leave policies
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy the energy of a high potential startup consider joining our small and incredibly dedicated team of eight full-time members supported by an engaged group of advisors.