Senior Product Manager
ibble is reinventing how people have digital conversations and engage with ideas that matter most to them.
Check out the ibble mobile application in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can also view videos of our application on our website - www.getibble.com/features
ibble is seeking a Product Manager to join our rapidly-growing Product team. As a product team member, you will play a key role in laying our social platform's foundation as we continue to grow our community of creators and content consumers.
Your primary responsibility will be leading the strategy for user engagement or retention based on user feedback and data analytics for our core social media app. You advocate for our power users, embrace human-centered design principles, collaborate with internal/external stakeholders, and love delivering solutions with your fellow team composed of senior product designers and full-stack engineers. As a product thought-leader, you understand consumer-facing apps and user experience trends and are always looking to iterate based on the data.
Our Product Stack
- Google Analytics
- Jira / Confluence
What You Will Do
- Design and implement the product ops stack as well as research, testing, iteration and shipping methodologies
- Work across the core team to create and align the product vision and roadmap that drive user delight, retention, high-frequency use, and product-driven growth
- Recruit, manage, and deploy Product Managers into pods consisting of engineers, designers and analysts to create a fast, responsive and effective product and feature release cadence
Who You Are
- 5+ years in product management, product development, and/or similar role.
- Technical background and experience in user experience, user research, and product strategy in a consumer facing tech company
- Hands on PM who can also lead others cross functionally in a small, early stage environment
- Quantitatively native, with extensive experience across the full stack of product management tools and platforms
- Incredible communication skills: aligning broadly functional teams, explaining complex concepts in simple terms, creating a vision for the product
- You work exceptionally well with a small team and have done so repeatedly in your career
- Background in consumer-facing apps or social media is preferred