Senior Full Stack Engineer
ibble is reinventing how people have digital conversations and engage with ideas that matter most to them.
Check out the ibble mobile application in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can also view videos of our application on our website - www.getibble.com/features
ibble is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our rapidly-growing engineering team. As a member of the engineering team, you will play a key role in laying our social platform's foundation as we continue to grow our community of creators and content consumers.
Your primary responsibilities will be designing, building, testing, and maintaining the core components of ibble's iOS and Android app built in React Native. Each team member is expected to become an expert in their respective domain and effectively communicate and quickly come up with solutions in a team-oriented setting. We are not only looking for smart people; we are looking for people that don't shy away from challenging problems such as reinventing social media.
Our Tech Stack
- React Native, with some Native code
What You Will Do
- You'll be working with a small, high-energy team in building a consumer-facing product that millions of people will use just like you.
- As a full-stack engineer, you will play a key role in building across our technology stack. From building components in our app to creating materialized views to serve data through our API, you'll be able to have direct control of feature sets and make an immediate impact within the product.
- You will work directly with designers, product owners, and fellow engineers to help guide, build, instrument, and test the software being built. We believe that taking a data-driven approach to feature development and releases is core to creating better products and software.
- Our team is highly collaborative, and you'll also have the chance to provide feedback on everything from culture to architecture and team operations, and the overall product.
Who You Are
- You have 6+ years of experience with React or Vue.
- You are obsessed with clean code. You take pride in excellent class design and choosing the right level of abstraction. Tests are your best friend.
- You love keeping up with the latest developments in the ever-changing landscape of tech. Two years ago, you were mad that Hooks for React hadn't been released yet.
- You're familiar with REST APIs. You immediately wrinkle your nose when you see POST /update_name.
- We prefer generalists over specialists and look for candidates with a history of pushing past their comfort zone and learning new things.
- You understand—and are excited to join—an early-stage company and have the opportunity to play a critical part in building the app and new features.