Senior Full Stack Engineer
Founded by leaders with proven track-records of success and backed by well-known Venture Capital partners, ibble is reinventing the way that people have digital conversations and engage with ideas that matter most to them. As a member of ibble, you will be given ample room to run and collaborate with all our teams to scale our media platform. We're simply looking for smart people who are always willing to learn and who never shy away from a challenge.
Ibble is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our rapidly-growing engineering team. At ibble, we are reinventing the way that people have digital conversations and engage with content that matters most to them. As a member of the engineering team, you will play a key role in laying the foundation of our social platform as we continue to grow our community of creators and content consumers.
As a full stack engineer, you will be living up to your title; working across our cutting-edge mobile and web-apps, as well as our backend and infrastructure, you'll be responsible for taking features all the way from concept through implementation, testing, and deployment. We pride ourselves on quickly iterating and building technical solutions to tackle the challenges of our product. Each team member is expected to become an expert in their respective domain and be able to effectively communicate and quickly come up with solutions in a team-oriented setting.
Our Tech Stack
- React Native, with some Native code
What You Will Do
- You'll be working with a small, high-energy team in building a consumer facing product that will be used by millions of people just like you.
- You will work directly with designers, product owners, and fellow engineers to help guide, build, instrument and test the software being built. We believe that taking a data-driven approach to feature development and releases is core to building better products and software.
- As a full stack engineer, you will play a key role building across our technology stack: from building components in our app to creating materialized views to serve data through our API, you'll be able to have direct control of feature sets and create direct impact within the product.
- Our team is highly collaborative, and you’ll also have the chance to provide feedback on everything from culture to architecture, as well as team operations and the overall product.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years experience with web/mobile application development.
- You are obsessed with clean code. You take pride in great class design and choosing the right level of abstraction. Tests are your best friend.
- You have a strong understanding of relational databases, working in complex schemas, and effectively querying large datasets.
- You love keeping up with the latest developments in the ever-changing landscape of tech. Two years ago, you were mad that Hooks for React hadn't been released yet.
- You're familiar with REST APIs. You immediately wrinkle your nose when you see POST /update_name.
- We prefer generalists over specialists and look for candidates with a history of pushing past their comfort zone and learning new things.
- You understand—and are excited to join—an early stage company and have the opportunity to play a critical part in building the app and new features.
- U.S. work authorization with no visa sponsorship required.