Senior Product Designer
ibble is reinventing how people have digital conversations and engage with ideas that matter most to them.
Check out the ibble mobile application in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can also view videos of our application on our website - www.getibble.com/features
As a senior product designer you will define and design our core product - from research to strategy to interactions to pixels. As a member of our design team, you will have outsized ownership and impact on our product direction and will be putting in the foundations of our design systems in place, so our users have an elegant, consistent experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Sketch (For Historical Purposes)
Who You Are
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in design and UI/UX research and development for a mobile app, extra points if this is for a social media platform
- Strong product design skill, with impeccable taste (fluency and skill in UI, UX, visuals, and research, with the highest standards for quality)
- You relish a brainstorm, learn through constructive criticism and positive feedback, and work with cross-functional teams to get the best outcome
- You know how to translate what users are saying into data-informed strategies and solutions that help us promote player engagement, awareness and trust
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating both personal and team-based work
What You Will Do
- Create UX designs and prototypes and UI mock-ups, including wireframes, flowcharts, visual mock-ups
- Iterate on designs based on feedback from team members, stakeholders and users
- Stay up-to-date with mobile app design trends, best practices, patterns, new capabilities, etc., and use this knowledge to push the product forward.
- Lead design workshops and sprints with cross-functional teams to explore innovative solutions for problems and opportunities identified through research and data
- Contribute to feature roadmap strategies, improve product design processes, and champion knowledge sharing opportunities through documentation and post-launch presentations