Director of Influencer Marketing
ibble is reinventing how people have digital conversations and engage with ideas that matter most to them.
Check out the ibble mobile application in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can also view videos of our application on our website - www.getibble.com/features
As Influencer Marketing Director you will oversee and grow our team of influencer managers.The team's goal is to acquire, activate, and establish long-term relationships with Social Media talent. In addition you will be helping package our talent network with celebrity clients, record label partners, as well as international brands.
Who You Are
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in community management in a community-facing role with a track record of success in talent relations, with a flexible, creative, and forward-thinking approach.
- A social media user through and through. You don’t need to have a million followers on any platform, but you understand the deep mechanics needed to get there.
- You know how to train and mentor new team members.
- Social Media experience using Instagram, Youtube, Twitch, TikTok, Twitter, etc
- Collaborative: You relish a brainstorm, level up through constructive criticism and positive feedback, and work with cross-functional teams to get the best outcome.
- Data: You know how to translate what users are saying into data-informed strategies and solutions that help us promote player engagement, awareness, and trust.
What You Will Do
- Create clear KPIs for each influencer marketing project, allocate resources, track performance, manage budgets, and re-allocate/strategize as needed to achieve success and present results to management.
- Oversee and manage various social media account managers and content created by team members.
- Manage data analytics and report analysis to the management team weekly.
- Establish guidelines for your teammates working with influencers.
- Create and manage measurable social media campaigns to grow channels, increase positive engagement, and improve channel health.
- Manage campaign elements from ideation to execution to reporting.
- Collect all feedback from influencers and their needs to create a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Prospecting new social channels for influencer content.
- Present to management/staff on influencer marketing best practices, campaign creation, campaign management, and reporting.
- Write compelling copy to be used in influencer campaigns.
- Analyze past promotions/campaigns and make recommendations based on trends and key learnings.
- Advise the team on creator and user sentiment, needs, behaviours, and trends.
- Build out and manage programs to identify and support future influencers and community content creators.
- Advocate for the development of community-focused features within the ibble roadmap.