Community & Partnerships Manager
ibble is reinventing how people have digital conversations and engage with ideas that matter most to them.
Check out the ibble mobile application in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can also view videos of our application on our website - www.getibble.com/features
The Partnership Team is looking for a Community Manager who will be responsible for developing campaigns to build brand awareness of the ibble platform through partnerships with creators and brands. This role will source, vet, pitch, negotiate, and onboard potential brand and creator partners and manage the projects from ideation to execution.
The ibble Community Manager is the bridge between the ibble brand and our community of users with the aim to create a loyal and engaged audience and to build mutually beneficial relationships with our partners. You are our brand ambassadors, engaging with potential partners and building relationships with existing ones.
What You Will Do
- Create compelling sales and marketing proposals utilizing internal and external data for respective genres and verticals to bring new talent and audiences to the ibble platform
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various partnership opportunities
- Build, grow and manage our online community
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and partners, including troubleshooting and on-boarding guidance
- Track, analyze and communicate industry trends
- Provide direct support to assigned accounts as needed
Who You Are
- 5+ years in community management, partnerships, marketing, sales, or similar experience
- Hands-on experience developing and executing creator campaigns and building effective creator relationships
- Proven track record in creative artist activations & content strategy execution
- Self-motivated and highly adaptable in a rapidly changing work environment
- Proactive solution-oriented team player with excellent communication skills
- You enjoy being online day in and day out, using the medium to solve problems and conduct research
- You love the digital world and you are passionate about staying up to date and curious about the latest trends in social media
- A natural at networking