Senior Functional Consultant - Customer Success - Remote
Product and Delivery Team – Customer Success & Growth Accounts /
Full Time - Work From Home
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
This opportunity is open for Icertis Everywhere - Full time work from home and would not require relocation to Pune.
- Understand how the ICM product works and how it is used by customers.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about the features and capabilities of our product.
- Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills.
- Develop knowledge base articles for both customer and internal team to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
- Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently
- Requires collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- The role may involve travel to customer locations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ year’s previous experience in an Application Support role.
- Willingness to work in shifts and travel on demand.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL, stored procedures and networking knowledge.
- Knowledge of Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and CRM tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and experience presenting.
- Ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively
- Ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix a customer’s problem.
- Proven track record in solving problems from a technical and business perspective.
- Knowledge of contract management systems or workflow systems is a strong plus.
- Education: Science or Engineering graduate.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org