Lead Consultant – Partnership Operations
Pune, Maharashtra /
Executive and Admin – Finance /
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are looking for a Lead Partnership Operations Consultant to join our Finance team. You will have experience building operational processes to support our partnerships including revenue share collection and payouts.
- Responsible for the processing of accurate and timely payments to and from our partners, ensuring compliance with all contractual terms.
- Assist the deal desk with quote processes, pricing, configuration, terms, and approvals, which involve partners.
- Ensure eligible partnership opportunities are entered into partner reporting systems as appropriate and maintain the accuracy of their eligibility on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and reconcile amounts payable under partnership agreements to invoices received, amounts paid/collected, and amounts recorded in the general ledger.
- Develop reporting to help internal stakeholders analyze partnership performance.
- Develop partner activity reports and distribute them to partners as applicable.
- Develop and implement the roadmap for partner operations process improvements including business process and related automation.
- Work with cross-functional teams across Sales, Sales Operations, Partner Enablement, Academy and Finance, and others to ensure the success of partnerships.
- Analyze partnership-related financial results to ensure it accurately reflects business activity and is in accordance with company policies.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of the Company's system of internal controls.
- Serve as the point of contact for the Partner sales team for operational support.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Educational qualifications: Graduate/Postgraduate in Accounting / MBA in finance.
- 7 - 12 years of experience in similar or related work profile.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Flexible to take late evening calls with the EMEA / US teams is necessary & work in 4pm-12am Shift.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze underlying data to address unforeseen occurrences and create tactical plans for the team.
- Experience with Operations and/or Systems at a high-growth company.
- Strong organizational skills – able to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities.
- High emotional intelligence, ability to build and sustain relationships at multiple levels within and outside of finance.
- Experience with Salesforce and Netsuite ERP required.
- Excellent Excel skills.
Title will be Senior Consultant or Lead Consultant based on experience and skill set.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.