Junior Lawyer EMEA (m/w/d)
Frankfurt, Germany /
Executive and Admin – Legal /
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Review, negotiate, approve various commercial agreements for EMEA.
- Own the operational elements of the legal function, including collaborating cross-functionally with the company’s sales operations, finance and even the product team to build out the best enterprise contract life-cycle management deployment for our needs.
- Either run or help project manage many of the European compliance, data protection (GDPR), Employment law and other initiatives underway within the legal department as we continue to ramp and build out the function.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Law, erstes Staatsexamen or French equivalent as a minimum qualification.
- Graduate with up to 3 years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating a range of legal agreement types.
- In-house legal experience at a software company is a plus.
- Fluency in French and English is must, fluency in German is a plus.
- Educated in French legal system is a plus.
- Experience and / or interest in data protection / employment law is a plus.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses outstanding people skills, including the ability to build and manage important relationships while working with a fast-paced and demanding client base.
- Can manage a transaction-intensive environment appropriately prioritizing and weighting goals, speed and risk.
- Responds effectively to surprises and challenges with poise and confidence while learning from the experience.
- Is able to identify personal and organizational goals and objectives and runs through walls to achieve them.
- Is keen to work in an international and culturally diverse working environment of a high growth software company with flexible working hours.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org