Product Manager - Remote
Product and Delivery Team – Product Management /
Full Time - Work From Home
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
This Product Management role is a high impact role with a company-wide scope and is based in Pune.
- Engage with cross functional Leaders to manage prioritized Product Backlog.
- Drive shared Vision, Strategy and Road map with scrum team.
- Work closely with Release Management, Engineering, UX, Documentation & Training teams to co-ordinate scrum ceremonies.
- Evangelize road map items with cross functional Leaders and Customers.
- Collaborate with Product Management team on strategy.
- Contribute towards collaterals – Enablement, Sales, Marketing & Customer Events.
- Champion bug triage, design reviews and instrumentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 or more years of relevant experience working as Product Owner or Product Manager.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum.
- Be part of Learn-Embrace-Lead.
- Working knowledge of SAAS model.
- Exposure to building REST/SOAP API based integration solutions in both cloud and hybrid.
- Engineering background and MBA is preferred.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com