Senior Software Engineer - .NET (Product Management)
Platform Experience – Product Management Department /
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
· Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
· Will be required to develop features from scratch, which are on the roadmap, but not yet part of the platform
· Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
· Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with SQL Server & Azure SQL added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure will be an added advantage.
- A great communicator of ideas & solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues. Should be able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to propose solutions for design and architecture.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.