Associate Software Engineer
Product and Delivery Team – Solutions Engineering /
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- You will be a part of the Engineering group.
- You will work closely with Project Managers and Business Analysts to comprehend the client’s requirements and deliverables.
- You will work with designing, implementation, unit testing and related work
- Comprehensive Knowledge in C#, .NET, JS, HTML, CSS.
- Conceptually good at databases.
- Thorough knowledge of C/C++, OOP concept.
- Strong aptitude of programming, good reasoning skills, problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC.
- Confident, articulate, and professional conversational abilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Looking for candidates with 6 months to 1.5 years of experience.
- Immediate joiners preferrred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
- 60% in Graduation, HSC and SSC.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org