Platform Experience – Product Engineering /
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
·Manage DevOps Services deliverables as per laid out plans.
·Lead and manage a team of DevOps engineers, providing guidance and support to ensure the
successful delivery of projects.
·Collaborate with software development, system administration, and quality assurance teams to
streamline processes and improve efficiency.
·Cross functional stakeholder management and collaboration with other teams.
·Manage and drive the hypercare and services backlog. Guide team with right priority decisions.
·Establish and enforce best practices and standards across development and operations teams.
·Drive automation initiatives to minimize manual efforts and improve productivity.
·Point of contact of Cloud as well as On-Prem Infra
·Identify and mitigate risks and issues related to software delivery and infrastructure
·Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to DevOps and suggest
relevant improvements to the organization.
·Foster collaboration and communication between development and operations teams, promoting
a culture of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing.
Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 15 years of industry experience in Cloud Operation or Software development with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience with Azure cloud platforms and containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong understanding of Azure cost management
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across teams and departments.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with Microsoft TFS Administration activities.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking abilities.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.