System Administrator (Information Technology)
Executive and Admin – Information Technology /
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are seeking a dedicated professional to assume responsibility for supporting our organization's IT landscape. As the primary point of contact for IT infrastructure issues, you will be involved in various activities, including ticket management, first-call analysis, monitoring system performance, and ensuring adherence to defined processes. Your role encompasses providing first-level technical support and managing knowledge resources, such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and support documents.
- Provide efficient resolution to software and technical queries through diverse communication channels, including phone, chat, and email.
- Gather essential information to comprehend user requirements and technical issues, ensuring a comprehensive problem-solving approach.
- Manage user expectations by communicating estimated response times and consistently meeting SLAs for response and resolution times, employing a customer-centric approach.
- Collaborate with L2 and L3 Support teams to ensure timely issue resolution, escalating cases when necessary.
- Conduct thorough research and document users' technical issues, contributing to the development of a comprehensive knowledge base.
- Take ownership of users' technical problems from the initial report to resolution, maintaining regular communication to update users on issue status.
- Generate monitoring reports to assess usage, performance, and availability, proactively identifying and resolving potential issues in servers, networks, and cloud services.
- Respond to system incidents, troubleshoot problems, and coordinate with vendors for swift issue resolution.
- Utilize enterprise monitoring tools to enhance proactive issue identification and resolution in various IT environments.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation, including diagrams, configurations, inventory, and procedures, contributing to a robust knowledge repository.
- Drive innovation and automation excellence within the Support team by introducing new ideas and solutions to enhance efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field; equivalent work experience considered.
- Proficient in supporting MS technologies, including Windows 10/11, M365, Laptop Support, Antivirus, etc
- Familiarity with monitoring and understanding of ticketing tools and ITSM processes.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Experience with video conferencing systems, collaboration tools, audio/video codecs, EPABX, MS Teams, and unified communication platforms will add advantage.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve IT infrastructure issues effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in office applications, including MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Relevant certifications such as MS Certified, ITIL are advantageous.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.