Technical Account Manager / Client Experience Manager
CPS – ROW Services /
Full Time - Work From Home /
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Customer Experience Manager/Technical Account Manager role belongs in the Icertis Customer Support organization and involves working closely with Customer Advocacy, Customer Success and Customer Support teams.
This role is responsible for establishing a higher touch in all technical and operational support aspects of Icertis relationship with its customers. The primary focus of this role is to increase customer satisfaction and adoption.
Tasks associated with this role are:
- Understand assigned customer(s) operational environment and health and increase awareness within Icertis, drive operational improvements based on customer insights.
- Proactively monitor customer activities for assigned customers and highlight steps needed to increase adoption, service consumption and drive customer satisfaction.
- Identify areas to increase adoption of the support and product offering(s) within a customer’s environment by evaluating trends in support requests.
- Communicate any upsell/expand opportunities to Customer Advocacy teams.
- Address and resolve support customer issues by providing timely feedback and internal escalation as appropriate. Act as the liaison between Customer and Icertis Support organization so as to ensure client escalations are resolved in due time.
- Manage cross-functional interaction with Icertis internal teams - eg. Product Management, Customer Support, Cloud Operations and be the point contact to drive support plans, communicate project status and activities associated with the assigned customers.
- Plan for weekly, monthly and quarterly operational reviews focused on open ticket status and consumption/adoption data with key customer contacts on a regular basis.
- Maintain functional and technical knowledge of Icertis product offerings in order to effectively support clients.
- Collect, analyze, and leverage customer feedback to drive improvements for customer satisfaction
- Establish strategies to turn customer feedback into actionable insights for enhancing overall customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong business analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Understanding on Windows Azure, Cloud Computing, ASP.NET, and/or MVC will be an added advantage.
What you will bring:
- 8+ years of IT Project Management experience or equivalent and proven track record working with heterogeneous teams spread across multiple locations / time zones is mandatory. Preference is for candidates with experience at Fortune 100 companies.
- Experience in leading/managing a support team and interacting with large Fortune 500 customers.
- Knowledge of SaaS, Microsoft technologies, Cloud services and RDBMS platforms.
- Progressive experience in supporting enterprise products - analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging customer issues will be useful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a keen business sense is required.
- Experience in Software Development or Product Support is a plus.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.