Customer Support Engineer
London, United Kingdom /
CPS – Customer and Professional Services /
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
What you will do:
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about features and capabilities of our product
- Interact with customers on/ off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills
- Coordinate with developers to obtain and deliver fixes for faults
- Develop knowledgebase articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide product and process expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes
- Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently.
- Role may involve travel to customer locations
What you bring:
- 5+ years previous experience in an Application Support role.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL & Stored Procedures.
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and tools.
- Ability to follow defined processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively.
- The ability to be a good listener and to understand customer concerns.
- Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix customer’s problems.
- *This is U.K. based role with U.K. citizenship requirement, applicant must reside in and work from the U.K.
- This position will be required to pass the Icertis Federal Background Check upon hire and every two years thereafter, as well as the Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS).
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.