Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Mgmt – Customer Success Management /
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Customer Success Manager, CSM, is the frontline for engaging with our top customers to meet their Icertis adoption goals and business outcomes. The CSM proactively engages directly with our customers to define outcome success metrics, identify value opportunities, drive adoption and value realization to meet and exceed desired business outcomes for both our customers and Icertis. The CSMs will be responsible for partnering across Icertis to advocate on behalf of our customers to drive solution adoptability, churn reduction, customer reference-ability and NPS while driving executive alignment within our customers to understand and/or define program goals, challenges, to drive accountability and maximum value realization.
You will need to work during the hours of 14:00 – 22:00 IST to interact with the global Customer Success Management organization and other Icertis teams across the globe.
What you will do:
- Ensure that customers are highly engaged, knowledgeable, and successful in their platform adoption and business objectives/goals
- Drive high customer engagement that results in platform adoption, contract renewals, and revenue expansion
- Develop senior customer relationships and aim to serve as a trusted advisor
- Proactively identify, forecast, and mitigate revenue churn
- Develop customer specific plans to accelerate value creation from the platform leading to customer renewals and platform expansion
- Identify expansion and cross sell revenue opportunities within existing customers
- Maximize customers’ use of Icertis platform and increase customer’s knowledge of platform’s capabilities
- Introduce new (and unused) platform innovations and articulate value to motivate customers to deploy and adopt to maximize platform effectiveness, stickiness, and value realization
- Work cross functionally with Icertis Leadership teams to deliver customer success
- Build action plans to remediate NPS feedback to increase reference-ability across the global customer base
- Develop tools and processes to accelerate customers adoption of Icertis platform capabilities
- Built tools to quantify the value realized from adopting the Icertis platform
- Be subject matter experts with broad and deep knowledge of contract lifecycle management processes and develop the skills and expertise of all Customer Success resources
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Customer Success team by sharing knowledge, best practices, process improvements, and customer success stories with your colleagues across the globe
- Demonstrate functional and platform expertise at customer and partner events
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of customer facing experience, through a combination of technology, procurement, contracting, legal, commercial and / or consulting leadership
- Flexibility around customer engagements and doing what is required to support the business
- Proven experience with implementing leading practices related to SaaS solutions, preferably contract lifecycle management platforms and solutions
- Demonstrated experience in program and customer management
- Ability to drive multiple priorities and handle complex customer relationships through partnering and ensuring accountability
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and foster trust-based relationships at all levels with customers
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment and willingness to share leading practices regularly with the team
- Experience relating customer business problems & aligning solutions by understanding the platform landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- This role requires working in night shift
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.