Senior Director, Retail Industry Solutions - Remote
Bellevue, Washington /
Sales – Pre-Sales /
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
This position can be based in our Bellevue, WA HQ/Office or it can be #LI-remote. We offer fully remote options within the US.
What you will do:
- Engage in the sales cycle and deliver vertical solution presentation and differentiate Icertis as a leading CLM value platform for the vertical
- Provide inputs to product management on key vertical capabilities to be built in the platform
- Provide guidance on vertical solution pitch to presales, sales teams and provide deal support in the field
- Work with marketing on vertical offering content
- Strategize and execute the Icertis vertical solution journey
- Facilitate enablement of different functional teams on vertical knowledge
What you will bring:
- 15-20 years of overall experience with strong focus on enterprise software solutions
- 8-10 years of experience delivering solutions to the vertical needs
- Experience of engaging with CXOs and articulate enterprise software value propositions
- Ability to translate the vertical needs / challenges into platform capability requirements
- Experience of defining and delivering product, delivery innovations
- Have a deep understanding of vertical needs in areas of contracting across the different functional areas of procurement, R&D, sales etc.
- Industry practitioner experience is preferred in functional directly or indirectly linked to contracting operations
- Prior experience with platforms like Force.com or MS Dynamics or enterprise software like CLM, Sourcing, procurement, CPQ etc. is a plus
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Clear & timely communication internally as well as externally with customers and partners
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order. https://www.icertis.com/blog/covid-how-we-work-work-we-do/
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the fourth year in a row!
· Stock options and shared ownership in the company
· Flexible work location (role dependent), with work from home allowance
· Paid maternity and paternity leave
· A Week for America – 7 days paid volunteer leave in 2020 to help fight racism
· 4th of July week off – paid
· Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help transform the foundation of commerce!
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com