Content Creation Specialist
UK Homebased /
Product – Support /
Ideagen - we are the Software solutions that support the safe hands that protect your organisation!
We are the name trusted by organisations globally to deliver world-class, innovative software solutions in regulated or high-compliance industries such as aviation, financial services, life sciences, healthcare and manufacturing.
As a Content Creation Specialist you will engage with stakeholders to create a variety of technical materials, including knowledgebase articles, product documentation, instructional videos, process information, and e-learning training courses. These materials will cover all products within the Ideagen portfolio, and involves producing brand new content, improving existing documentation, and migrating content from acquired businesses.
- Build and maintain internal support training materials
- Update and maintain the Ideagen product knowledgebase
- Review tickets worked by our Support team and identify solutions that can be documented to assist in quick resolution.
- Review dashboards and feedback, identifying opportunities for improvement. Engage with subject matter experts (including trainers, consultants, product owners, etc) to ensure accuracy and suitability of content
- Plan and implement Answerbot conversational routes so that customers have an alternative option to resolve tickets
- Document new operational processes implemented in the Support department
- Assess impact of business / product change, and identify how we need to maintain our content in a timely manner
- Review of existing content, making changes so that we're constantly elevating, enhancing and evolving our approach
- Work closely with new businesses joining the Ideagen family to bring their content into the knowledgebase and e-learning platforms
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent written communication / technical authoring skills
- The ability to explain complex topics in layman's terms
- Solid research skills with a willingness to learn new technologies and skills
- A strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and consistency of content
- The ability to adapt your approach based on evolving business needs
- A good understanding of the technologies behind Ideagen products
- Experience working with Zendesk
- An understanding of basic HTML
- The ability to understand scripts (e.g. Microsoft SQL).
Values & Behaviours
- Ambitious - Drive, Planning & Execution
- Adventurous - Flexibility, Resilience & Savvy thinking
- Community - Collaboration & Communication
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.