Senior Marketing Manager
UK Homebased /
Marketing – Marketing - ARC /
Ideagen help the quiet voices and safe hands that protect organisations to minimise risk, strengthen compliance and keep people safe.
We are the name trusted by organisations globally to deliver world-class, innovative software solutions in regulated or high-compliance industries such as aviation, financial services, life sciences, healthcare and manufacturing.
Over 11,200 companies, from small businesses to large global corporations, use our solutions to help protect their organisations including over 300 global aviation organisations, nine of the top ten UK accounting firms, seven of the top global aerospace and defence companies and 15 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
Ideagen senior marketing managers are responsible for improving the volume, quality, and predictability of marketing qualified leads and marketing-sourced pipeline to deliver continued increases in marketing sourced revenue. They take ownership over the development and execution of marketing campaigns and work with sales teams to drive awareness, increase sales, and create loyalty. Senior marketing managers provide leadership and direction in the implementation of marketing plans, including campaigns, marketing events, promotions, and advertisements. This role develops, creates, and manages timelines and project workload for initiatives. Senior marketing managers take ownership of all activity and report on campaign success, feeding back relevant KPIs back to the head of marketing.
This role owns, conceptualizes, and executes marketing strategy. They are immersed in all aspects of the marketing process, including conceptualizing how and when to use marketing materials and capture the target audience and brainstorming and working with internal resources to execute new marketing ideas. Senior marketing managers partner and interact with all Ideagen resources to supply materials supporting marketing concepts
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support our sales channels with quality MQLs leading to high SQL conversions
- Creating supporting go-to-market messaging and strategies in core and new sectors
- Plan and implement multiple marketing initiatives across various platforms
- Work closely with product marketing, the market insight team and content writers to develop the right messages within our sales collaterals and campaigns
- Have an in-depth understanding of the company’s products
- Measure, analyse and report on marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Follow and analyse market trends and understand the competitive landscape to effectively position Ideagen products
- Manage projects within the marketing department adhering to the marketing strategy
- Establish a strong working relationship between sales, product marketing, content marketing and group marketing.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Self-sufficient, capable of creating and executing campaigns in multiple industries
- Proven experience in SaaS marketing and campaign development
- Strong affinity for helping sales teams achieve revenue targets
- Excel as a team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen eye for detail
- Creative thinker with ability to pioneer new campaign ideas and fine tune ongoing campaign activity
- Very good analytical and quantitative skills
- Great knowledge/understanding of digital channels: SEO, Google Analytics, PPC
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.