Project Manager - Product Operations
UK Homebased /
Product – Product Operations /
Ideagen are extremely excited to be recruiting for a brand new Project Manager to join our Product Operations team! You could either be based here at our Ruddington HQ, or homebased with occasional travel to our head office.
As a Project Manager within the product function at Ideagen, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of product focused project delivery.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work on a wide range of projects covering all corners of the project management spectrum, from supporting fine-tuning existing processes outlined in the Product Operating Model, to establishing project delivery scope for various products, forming part of the Ideagen Product Portfolio, and rolling them out.
Knowledge & Experience
- Creating and updating project plans, monitoring an ensuring project progress remains on track, within timeline, requirements, and budget. Ensuring completion of project milestones and tasks.
- Coordinating the completion of documentation across multiple projects including; requirements, agendas, notes and actions, RACI logs etc. Ensuring all elements are always accurate and up to date.
- Conducting project reviews, preparing, and distributing status reports, ensuring internal and external stakeholders receive adequate communication.
- Organising and facilitating project status, team and working meetings.
- Proactively assist in identifying, managing, and mitigating project risks.
- Effectively utilise project management tools for project tracking and communications.
- Assisting with managing key stakeholder relationships.
- Acts as a primary point of contact for project teams and stakeholders and has day to day accountability for the service and solutions provided by Project Management team.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience of product delivery experience in the software/SaaS industry
- Process oriented with good organisational skills, attention to detail and focus on controls.
- Self-motivated, holds high level of accountability for themselves.
- Strong time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborator and team player with ability to interface with multiple teams and functions.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to operate in a fast paced, delivery focused working environment.
- Quality output orientated.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and make hard decisions required to achieve project objectives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively manage stakeholders and challenge stakeholder requirements where necessary
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.