Vice President of Brand Marketing
UK Homebased /
Marketing – Group Marketing - Digital Marketing /
Ideagen help the quiet voices and safe hands that protect organisations to minimise risk, strengthen compliance and keep people safe.
We are the name trusted by organisations globally to deliver world-class, innovative software solutions in regulated or high-compliance industries such as aviation, financial services, life sciences, healthcare and manufacturing.
Over 11,200 companies, from small businesses to large global corporations, use our solutions to help protect their organisations including over 300 global aviation organisations, nine of the top ten UK accounting firms, seven of the top global aerospace and defence companies and 15 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
We’ve created a new role of Vice President, Brand Marketing to build out our story worldwide. Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing you will lead the team responsible for developing, implementing, and advancing the strategy, experience, voice, campaigns, and capabilities of our brand.
It requires an experienced, creative brand leader with proven results in building and enhancing the corporate reputation of a fast-growing, international, B2B software company. A person who will elevate our mission, brand, and solutions with memorable strategies and tactics that engage customers at every touchpoint.
- Develop and execute a global brand strategy, including brand, creative and PR to drive engagement and growth, enhance brand equity and awareness, and drive top of funnel demand for the company.
- Lead the team in developing, implementing, and advancing the brand strategy, experience, voice, campaigns and capabilities of our brands and our business lines. Lead brand portfolio strategy, including oversight of brand migration and consolidation projects.
- Monitor trends for opportunities to enhance our brand and reputation, and ensure relevant new ideas and approaches are incorporated into the brand, creative and communications.
- Work with your PR team in developing multi-disciplinary communications strategies to advance and protect the organisation’s corporate and executive reputation, as well as enhancing Ideagen connection with our customers.
- Manage Brand Partnerships by proactively identifying opportunities for external partnerships that strengthen brand equity and loyalty.
- Establish collaborative relationships within the marketing organisation and with cross-functional leaders and experts. Be a partner to the Revenue, Marketing and Product Marketing teams in utilising the Ideagen brand to elevate the company in customers’ eyes and drive interest in engaging with the company.
- Be the steward of our brand to ensure all channels execute content in alignment with brand vision and standards. Ensure brand guidelines are applied appropriately to all external and internal communications materials and provide direction to teams on the correct application of the guidelines.
- Establish and manage budgets, set team and individual goals, and conduct evaluations of team and individual team performance.
- Continuously think of new, differentiated ways to improve our brand strategies to drive business results.
- Lead your team towards high-performance and ignite talent by mapping developmental roles and assignments for self and members of your team. Provide coaching to enable your team to hit performance goals and maximise their potential.
To be a good fit for our team you will have:
- Experience growing a brand/company from early-stage to strong market presence and significant revenue as well as working with agility in a high-growth, changing environment
- Strong ability to develop collaborative relationships with multiple partners from executive to junior levels.
- Detail-oriented and organized with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-range goals with the flexibility needed to shift directions as the business environment demands
- Great organisational skills and the ability to delegate responsibility as needed, including effective staff leadership and motivation skills
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.