ABM Campaign Executive
UK Homebased /
Marketing – Group Marketing - Digital Marketing /
Ideagen help the quiet voices and safe hands that protect organisations to minimise risk, strengthen compliance and keep people safe.
We are the name trusted by organisations globally to deliver world-class, innovative software solutions in regulated or high-compliance industries such as aviation, financial services, life sciences, healthcare and manufacturing.
As an ABM Campaign Executive at Ideagen, you will play a hands-on role in implementing and executing account-based demand generation campaigns for key accounts. You will work closely with marketing stakeholders to develop and execute personalised marketing campaigns that align with overall Ideagen GTM plans, with a focus on generating pipeline.
- Support the execution of targeted ABM campaigns for key accounts using marketing technology tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, intent tools, and content hubs.
- Collaborate across the organization to identify target accounts and develop personalized marketing campaigns.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including digital, content, or design, to create and deliver effective ABM campaigns and other outreach initiatives to engage target accounts.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance to measure ROI and identify opportunities for optimization.
- Provide guidance and insights to cross-functional teams on best practices for ABM campaign execution
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of ABM processes and playbooks.
Skills & Knowledge:
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to ABM, ideally in the software industry.
- Experience using marketing technology tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, and ABM platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to optimize marketing efforts.
- Excellent content writing and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Familiarity with best practices in ABM is a plus.
- Ambitious - Drive, Planning & Execution
- Adventurous - Flexibility, Resilience & Savvy thinking
- Community - Collaboration & Communication
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.