Customer Success Agent
Revenue – Customer - Customer Success /
About the Company
At CompliSpace, we are passionate about helping people and we strive to keep our clients safe by providing them with a complete Governance, Risk, Compliance and Policy management solution. CompliSpace is Ideagen’s leading product in Australia, primarily providing solutions to the aged care, education, financial services and not-for-profit sectors.
Our products and platforms are essential to what we do but it’s our people that set us apart.
About the role
We are looking for motivated and passionate Customer Success Agents to join our Customer Success team. The Customer Success Agent will contribute to the ongoing success of our customers as they progress through their enablement lifecycle.
The role will do more than just facilitate and liaise, you will take the time to understand customers’ needs and take responsibility to work with the customer to best address their needs while focusing on the three key outcomes of the team – growth, retention and adoption.
In this role, you will:
- Lead customers through their enablement phase and set the tone for the excellent service and support they will receive, ensuring they fully understand the full value of the software and utilise accordingly.
- Utilise available customer data to drive different types of activities within the relevant customer segments.
- Ensure you are the champion for the customers voice in the initial phase of their journey with us, and there is a constant feedback loop to develop our business and product strategy.
- Ensure time to first value for all customers is kept to a minimum.
- Supporting, guiding, and advising customers on how to configure CompliSpace software, providing training as required, and delivering solutions for customisation of products.
- Managing customer relationships on your allocated portfolio and regularly review each of your customers to ensure that they are using the CompliSpace products to their maximum potential
- Working with customers to build their understanding of GRCPM and how CompliSpace products deliver solutions for those issues
- Remote training and support to assist with the service delivery of CompliSpace products.
- Building effective and successful relationships with customers and working with them as a trusted partner
- Ensuring that post implementation customers continue to be engaged with our services and renew their annual subscriptions
Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
About the person:
- You have demonstrated experience with customer facing activities within a B2B environment, ideally within a software company
- You have proven experience breaking down problems into manageable components and think through solutions
- You take ownership of and show pride in your work
- You are organised with a high level of attention to detail
- You have outstanding communication skills, which includes strong listening skills
- Strong empathy for customers and their desired outcomes
- You demonstrate a desire for continuous learning and improvement and don’t shy away from feedback
- You are passionate for doing the right things right, knowledge sharing and helping others
- You can demonstrate a high level of proficiency integrating and applying technological solutions to both internal and external stakeholders
Ambitious - Drive, Planning& Execution
Adventurous - Flexibility & Resilience and Savvy Thinking
Community - Collaboration & Communication
Note: There will a hybrid working arrangement for any Sydney applicants and fully remote, for applicants from any other states