Revenue – Sales - QHSE /
Here at Ideagen we are looking for committed, reliable individuals, who are creative and proactive.
In return we will be committed to your growth and provide development opportunities to ensure you reach your utmost potential.
The role of Account Manager is responsible for managing the company accounts, as well as queries, issues and projects, whilst maintaining and development relationships with customers and internal teams.
You will seek opportunities to expand customer software usage, including additional licenses, training, and upgrades.
As an Account Manager you will be key in the successful pro-active management of a portfolio of accounts, which includes:
- Achieve sales targets from your book of business
- Work to expand your relationships and introduce new products to clients, researching the needs of the organisation and understand their buying processes
- Work closely with new and existing opportunities to build relationships and your cast of characters from the initial point of contact
- Understand and qualify needs and identify the decision makers within those organisations
- Understand our competitors’ offerings and articulate our value
- Key focus on promoting cross-sell and introducing the wider Ideagen business
- Flexible working, recognising that we cover a global market
- Ensure sales and customer relationship management systems are continually and accurately updated You will also work with our marketing team to: · follow up on sales leads from marketing campaigns · manage and qualify sales enquiries
- Any other duties that may be required by your Manager or the Company, providing you have been adequately trained to execute them. These duties may be required from time to time or on a permanent basis.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Pro-active approach with the desire to expand existing business relationships and focus on lead generation with the ability to qualify genuine opportunities from leads
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
- Outstanding enthusiasm, passion and the determination to succeed
- An excellent working knowledge of IT and business software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce)
- A desire to continually learn, pick up new skills and increase your knowledge
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, Free 200degree coffee shop and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.