Level 3 Support Engineer
UK Homebased /
Product – Support /
Ideagen are excited to be recruiting for a Level 3 Support Engineer to join our fantastic support team based here in the UK!
Our Support team are responsible for almost 30 products in Ideagen's product portfolio, and our Level 3 team are product specialists responsible for some of our flagship platforms!
The purpose of the role is to deliver product related functional and technical support, ensuring the needs of our customers are not only met but exceeded, be a subject matter expect for escalated Support issues within your area of expertise, provide excellent customer experience and be the “go-to person” for escalated queries from our Level 1 and Level 2 Support teams.
#TechnicalSupport #Level3 #LI-REMOTE
The Role & Responsibilities
- Provide first-class Support to our customers on the phone, email, chat or via our ticket management system Zendesk.
- Implement solutions and facilitate projects to resolve complex technical problems on remote customer sites as well our own hosting facilities.
- Assess feedback and data from customers and engineers and recommend improvements to help develop new ways of thinking and new technical solutions which can be adopted by Support.
- Provide support to areas of the business i.e., sales, project management and customer success to ensure consistency and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Be the highest escalation point and take responsibility for highly technical queries, from the Level 1, Level 2 Support teams and the leadership team.
- Administrating and supporting infrastructure, software and solutions in our applications’ test and live environments.
- Take ownership of an escalated issue and manage all relationships across the wider business i.e., development, technical services, cloud operations and project management
- Develop and maintain a deep technical understanding of our products and specialising in critical strategic products.
- Contribute to the production of documentation, knowledge base articles and training where required.
- Provide in-depth technical support for technologies related to our products (SQL, .Net, IIS etc.)
- Create a mentor relationship with other support engineers at Level 1 and Level 2 to ensure that knowledge and experience is shared across support
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience working in a Support or service desk environment - A passionate and enthusiastic approach to helping customers and delivering technical support
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage your own workload, where priorities may change through the day moving from workload to workload in an agile way.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble shooting skills with the ability to explain complex technical solutions in ‘layman’s terms’, deliver information to diverse groups and focus on articulation dependant on audience.
- An in-depth understanding of relational database management systems and other technical frameworks and methodologies (e.g., SQL Server, SSO, SSL)
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.